The control of printing in companies is vital to optimize the resources of the same. Achieving a level of production and efficiency in companies is possible if control of printing costs is carried out. At present, and thanks to new distributed models, you can save time and money. And is that the advantages of distributed printing are such that more and more companies take into account this model.
Until now, most companies had printing centrally, but more and more corporations realize that depending on this model can cause severe problems in the company to have only printing equipment. Always the companies opted for the centralized model to avoid serious cost overruns every month with the purchase and maintenance of various equipment. Now, after the irruption of other models, this is changing.
Many workers see great inconveniences and more and more knock on the door of the different departments to make complaints with the central impression: massive queues to make a simple idea, commuting from their job and other hidden costs to lose documents when mixed with one of the other workers, plus there are employees who forget their copies in the printer. We must add the most fundamental: the dependence on a single printer that generates having a centralized model.
This is when the advantages of distributed printing take shape. Above all, after the launch of professional printing equipment that is more compact and has better features for companies, page spread by the company is gaining followers little by little. The new material, smaller and more functional, as well as better features such as paying the price per page, have advanced leaving behind the large machine on which a company or department depended.
Reasons To Bet On Distributed Printing
The benefits of this type of printing are numerous. We can propose a change in the printing system or integrate a new kind of impressions by installing several devices in one or more offices managed by the same system. But what are all the advantages of this model? Next, all the keys of distributed printing.
- The accessibility is improved thanks to the compression of systems by having smaller and more sophisticated equipment for workers without knowledge of ICT.
- On the other hand, the comfort that comes with it is another key. More utilities are added, and the value of impressions facilitates the integration of services to manage documents.
- Regarding flexibility, it is essential to highlight the adaptation of this model to each company and that workers add differentiated resources to the rest of companies or models.
- Print time is another key. With other models, the workers depend on a printer, which increases the downtime due to print queues or a need to leave the workspace to collect the copies.
- Finally, and within all these advantages, we emphasize the proximity, since the location of this printing equipment are, after all, closer to employees. In this way, travel and productivity times are saved, relating this advantage to the previous point when we comment that the worker must travel to collect the copies.
A significant improvement in printing and managing to manage documents more satisfactorily for all.